Thursday, August 26, 2010

Robotz Layout

Here is the layout I finished today.  It is my son, Levi's 3 year old page.    I get so tired of the boring titles like "3 years old" so I changed it up this time.  The only cartridge I used was Robotz. 

The papers are more from my stash...I really shouldn't take it all out of the stacks and packages...but I can't remember who it is from.  I actually stamped directly onto the background paper...that is rare for me!   The stamps are some clear acrylic ones, but once again, out of the package, and I don't remember who makes them!


Here is the close up of the left page.  Every year on their birthday I ask my kids a bunch of questions, like their favorite food, color, tv show...you get the picture. I think it is fun to look back and see how things change, so of course I include that in their annual scrapbook page too!



And the right side


Here is a close up of the big robot, I love this guy...he turned out cute, he's juggling letter brads that spell Levi.


Here are close ups of the other 2 robotz.  Cute little guys!  I am so glad that I got a chance to play with this cart, it is too much fun!





So there it is, thanks for looking!  I love comments, even if you hate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment