Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Layout

I am SOOOOO glad this LO is finished! It has been quite an adventure getting it finished with 6 kids here all day!  I finally got it done about 15 minutes ago, as a matter of fact the stickles are still wet!  I used Sesame Street Font for the title, Sesame Street Friends for the Abby Cadabby and Celebrations for the the "2" tag.

Here is a close up of the left page


Here is a closer picture of Abby. She was a booger to put together and I'm not really happy with the way she turned out, but she'll do!

Here is a close up of the right page and the tag that will fit down behind the picture on the left once the glitter is dry!

I like to include the cards from the birthday party too, so they slide down in the pocket behind the picture on the left too. 

I have to give a shout out to my Mom too, she made the wonderful Abby Dress that my sweet Paizley is wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment