Monday, February 21, 2011

We're Going to the Zoo


I made this layout for the weekly challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog.  This weeks challenge was to use animals to inspire your project.  I thought it would be a perfect time to scrap a trip to the Ohio Zoo.  This was a great way to get me going again! I have been playing ever since I did the LO.



I used my imagine and cut the title letters and animals from Zooballo with the patterns from JT and Imagine More.  Here is a close up of the lef side.  I love the picture of the kids with the ape in the middle of them,  how fitting for my kids!  And the tiger sleeping up against the glass was adorable, (as long as the glass was there!)  The elephant cut is from Animal Kingdom.  



Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment