Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love can transform the world Card

Hi everyone, I have been busily working on my entries for the Cricut E2 contest, and haven't been working on anything for here lately, so I decided I would whip out a card quick with one of my new digi stamps from Pixie Dust Studio.  I LOVE these stamps, they are adorable! 


I colored my stamp with prisma color markers.  The scalloped rectangle is from the imagine printed with the Imagine More Cards cartridge, the oval and shape behind the oval is also from this cartridge.  The patterned paper is from DCWV pocket of posies mat stack. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Pixie Dust studio - Say it out loud
Catch the bug challenge- use four or more layers
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Make it Monday's - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. The frog and the quote are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Sweet image and great sentiment.

    Thank you for sharing this great card over at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whata great image.... nice job on the coloring too! the sentiment goes so well with it! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete