Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday Bash LO and a card too!

My son turns 7 today so I had to make him a birthday card and decided it was time to scrap his party from last year too!  I will start with the layout.  I usually try to add the cards or at least the invitation to my layouts for parties and such. For some reason I couldn't find the cards, but I did add the invitation and I used the thank-you note to journal on, then tucked them both behind the pictures.

Here is the double page layout


Here is a close up of the left side, and the cards behind the pictures


The birthday cake cut is from Birthday Bash and the puppy with the balloon is from Paper Pups

 Sorry for the glare, I  didn't notice it until it was loaded. Here is the right side


I finally got to use Four Legged Friends, both of these puppies are from that cartridge, the balloons are from the Celebrations cartridge and the 6 is from Hello Kitty Font.

The orange paper is from a large stack I got at Sam's forever ago, the green and other printed paper are from DCWV Celebrate Stack (super cute!!)

Here is a close up of one of the puppies, just because  l like him. The bag is cut from Birthday Bash also.


I used the scraps of the paper to make his birthday card for this year.


 I used Robotz for the frog guy and Blast off Imagine Cartridge for the 7 and for the inside of the card. 


Ok, off to wrap presents and make a cake! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments: