Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Princess

I made this LO today while my dear hubby was sweet enough to take the kids to a birthday party for me.  These pics were from when we took our daughter with us on a field trip for my oldest to the pumpkin patch.  She is a little princess...then she was still sweet too!


The Pumpkin Paper is from The Paper Studio and I used Lacy Labels to cut the scalloped circle.

Here is a close up of the left page



I used Songbird for the title.  I love this font. I also glittered it with Martha Stewart glitter.  The pumpkin and vines are from Happily Ever After.  Here are close ups.




Here is a close up of the right page.  The journaling is under the top right picture.  It is a lift open flap like a card.


And here is a close up of the pumpkin, just because I think it is pretty!


That's it for today!  Thanks for looking!  Happy Crafting!

2 comments: