Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweet girl LO

This layout is of the pictures taken when my baby girl, Paizley was only 4 months old.  She is so pretty in these pictures, if I do say so myself!  She really didn't want her pictures taken that day, but when she wasn't especting it, the photographer got some great shots!

Isn't she pretty? 
Here is a close up of the left side


The word Sweet is from Create a Critter and the frame under the "Girl" is from Songbird, both were cut on Co'ordinations Chocolate.  The flowers are all primas from my stash and the paper is from memory makers.

Here is a close up of the right side

There are more pimas and the little onsie is from Wall Decor and More. 
Thanks for letting me show off my pretty little baby.  Wish she would have stayed this small!

No comments:

Post a Comment