Monday, October 25, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge # 4 - Halloween

This weeks challenge on the Cricut Circle is a Boo Challenge and had to involve a transparent element.  I have had some vellum laying around forever, so I figured this was the best way to use some of it up!  Here is my double page layout.
I used Happy Hauntings for the title which is cut at 3 inches.  The Spiderweb frame is also from Happy Hauntings and is cut at 6 inches.

Here is a close up of the left page

The vellum is behind the title and the spider webs on top of the pictures.  I web is cut from Mini monsters and I think it is 2 1/2 inches. (I think)

Here is the right page

Behind the picture in a frame is the girl spider cut out from Mini Monsters using the shadow optin at like 4 inches I think.  I cut the bow off her head and used it for journaling.  There is more vellum on the frame and another web on top of the pictures.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is really great. It goes so good with the Spider Man costume.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete