Thursday, March 17, 2011

Paradise Found

I made this layout for a challenge on the Cricut Circle online swarm, we are having some fun since we couldn't make it to Texas for the stampede.  It was a sketch challenge, this is the sketch

Now, usually I don't like to use sketches because all my layouts are double pages and it doesn't seem like there are many for that, but this one really inspired me, so I gave it a shot and turned it into a double page layout. 

This is the first time my little girl saw the beach.  The papers are from Making Memories.  Here is a close up of the left side

The waves at the top are cut from a punch, I think it is a fiskars.  The bottom waves are from the Life is a Beach cartridge welded together.  Here is the right side of the layout, which is very close to the sketch I think!
The charm is also cut from Life is a Beach and the Journal block is from Imagine More Cards.  I only used one layer for it.  The title is cut from Lyrical Letters.  I think that is all for now.  Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment