Friday, October 14, 2011

Good Job Cards - Circle Blogiversary

It is the end of the first 9 weeks of school here, and both boys made Principal's list for all A's, so I made them each a card. My step daughter made AB honor roll, and I need to get her card done too,  but thought I would share these first. 


The first one I am entering in the Cricut Circle Blogivesary sketch challenge. I used the All Sports Cartridge and All mixed up.  I also used my iTop for the first time...that is going to be fun!


The outside says "you scored" and inside it says "Straigt A's"

The second card I made is for the Circle exclusive cartridge challenge. I used Pop up Neighboorhood for the truck and a mixture of A's from cartridges and stickers.


The inside says, "That's a truckload of A's"  Corny, I knw but he is 7 and will love it!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment